Things To Ask Your Podiatrist About Orthotics
If you are advised by the doctor to wear orthotics, the following are some of the most important questions that you may want to ask your podiatrist about orthotics:
- How can orthotics help a particular foot condition?
- How are orthotics made?
- What materials are they usually made of?
- How long are they usually worn?
- Can a foot problem recur if orthotics is no longer worn?
- What must the patient expect when they are wearing orthotics?
- Are therapeutic effects guaranteed?
The truly proficient foot care specialists at Mattison Podiatry Group will surely explain everything you need to know about orthotics as well as your concerns about using orthotics.