ERWT For Chronic Heel Pain
ERWT is one of the treatment procedures used for individuals who are suffering from chronic heel pain. Some of the best advantages of this specific kind of treatment include the following:
- It is a non-invasive procedure so there will be no surgical incisions, stitches and staples involved.
- It is a safe treatment procedure.
- It is not only safe, but it also yields good results.
- The procedure flows smoothly especially in the hands of a truly capable foot doctor.
- Side effects are definitely manageable and will be gone after a few days.
- It is an in-office procedure which means that after the procedure at Mattison Podiatry group clinic, the patient can go home and rest.