Cold laser treatment is effective for:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Muscle strains
- Degenerative arthritis conditions
- Neurologic pain and neuropathy
- Ankle sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
The benefits of Cold Laser Therapy:
- Rapid pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory effect on soft tissues
- Safe & effective
- Improved blood flow to the area
The treatment lasts 8-10 minutes and is painless. Many patients relate improvement in just 1-2 treatments, although a series of 6-8 are usually recommended. The effects are cumulative.
Improving blood flow to the area allows the body's natural healing abilities to start working. Light energy accelerates tissue growth, cellular reproduction and growth.